Sunday, January 18, 2015

My favorite hello

Remember our first hello?
The sunshine was lost in your hair,
the moment when our eyes met
there was nothing special about it
but sometimes I feel like I lost myself there.

You would say, they are eyes just like millions of others,
and yet my heart only trembled from your look,
my hands only searched for yours when I was lost in the darkness,
you were the first person I would think of
every morning and every day since I met you.

I know I never told you I loved you,
I've never told you - you were the wound I would complain about,
that emptiness inside me that was giving me nightmares...

I never told you that I loved it when you were holding my hand,
without special reason,
when you would lay on my knees and smile
like I was your angel to guide you through darkness.

I would only tell you some common stuff,
like- I want you to be always happy,
or I would wish you good night and good morning,
and would hope you would call me when you are drunk,
I would share my favorite song, hoping it will be yours favorite too.

Maybe, I would believe happy endings existed,
maybe you would hear the song from the chords of my little heart,
maybe one day...
Maybe our eyes would meet again in a crowded room,
but we will be all alone,
you will take my hand in yours
and we will travel on the moonlight shine.

Maybe I would be your favorite hello,
oh maybe, maybe, maybe...
Do you listen this despair from my heart?
Take my hand, let's go,
let's create the emptiness for us - two,
like you were mine and I was your,
One soul splitted in two bodies...



No comments:

Post a Comment